We have implemented policies and procedures that are temporary. We are aware that our NEW policies and procedures may be not convenient, but please know that we do look forward to returning to “normal” again at JUMP2it as much as you do. In the meantime, we ask that you respect our staff and our policies as in order for Jump2it to stay open and safe we MUST adhere to all Health Canada guidelines.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT JUMP2IT
- At check-in we will perform a touchless temperature scan and anyone with a temperature over 38.0 c will not be permitted to enter.
- Sanitize your hands upon entry.
- Additional sanitizer throughout the facility. We will have wipes available to use on toddler areas and high chairs. Masks are welcome and encouraged – we kindly ask that adults wear a mask in our facility; children are not expected to wear masks.
- Please respect social distancing and maintain your distance. Follow markers on floor when entering the facility
- Our water fountain will remain closed in compliance with re-opening guidelines. Please bring in your own water bottle or we do have beverages available for purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: Play times are 2 hours long and we will close on the hour to then sanitize the facility. We ask that our guests respectfully exit in a timely manner and to take all your belongings with you.
Cleaning is an ongoing activity in our facility. We clean our equipment after every play session of 2 hours. There is a full clean of the facility using Fresh Air Solutions Vital Oxide throughout along side with Health Canada approved Cleaning agents on all high traffic areas and surfaces.
WHEN NOT TO VISIT JUMP2IT:
Please do not visit Jump2It if
- you or anyone that you have been in contact with has symptoms of covid-19: fever, runny nose, cough, or shortness of breath
- if you have been outside of Canada in the past 14 days prior to your visit
- or if you have been asked to self-isolate or quarantine.